Re: Restart on if something changed?

From: christian pearce
Subject: Re: Restart on if something changed?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:30:12 -0500

http://cfwiki.org/cfwiki/index.php/Universal_SSHD_restart

This method is fairly universal.  I have been in Sun environments that
didn't have a great set of standards for the /etc/init.d/ restart
script.  Since packagers like SMC didn't provide them.  Or maybe they
installed by source.

As far as the timing, I would just use a class of when you want it
check like Hr01 before the statement that is going to do the file
alternation. Whether it is a copy, editfiles, or shellcommand.  Then
use define=sshd_config_modified to trigger the restart.

Christian