ExecResults not running during a dry run...

From: christian pearce
Subject: ExecResults not running during a dry run...
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:51:08 -0500

I just discovered that all ExecResults do not execute during a dry
run.  And you may think well of course not stupid.  It is a dryrun.
But if you need those variables defined to perform a proper dry run
then you are stuck.  Something triggers in my minds that this wasn't
the way it use to be.  Did this change?  Is there anyway around this?

--
Christian Pearce