Re: Editfiles issue.

From: Jamie McKnight
Subject: Re: Editfiles issue.
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:21:01 -0500

> cf:cfengine::/var/cfengine/inputs/tm-webapp.conf:34: Unknown edit action
> "ReplaceALL"

The reference manual has the name as ReplaceAll, not ReplaceALL (lower
case "l" instead of upper case "L" in All).

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#editfiles

I don't know if that's it or not, but it's the only thing I can see out
of place according to the reference manual.  I don't have a place to
test it out here at the moment or I could tell you for certain.

Hope this helps,
Jamie