RE: Process filters and warnings

From: Urie, Todd
Subject: RE: Process filters and warnings
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:07:21 -0500

I finally did figure out what was wrong.  I realize that the actual config
wasn't of much use.  I was just trying to figure out how things worked.  I
finally realized (after pooring through the docs again) that if I used
something along the lines of:

processes:
  "cron" filter=pcron action=bymatch matches=1

This prints the desired message when I force the pcron filter to fail the match.

The problem that I have now is that I can't seem to get email sent when I force
warnings or alerts.  Might be something misconfigured on the test host or
within cfengine, I'm not sure which.