RE: Warnings - where do they go?

From: Urie, Todd
Subject: RE: Warnings - where do they go?
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:17:08 -0500

My apologies.  I apparently sent this before digging as hard as I should have
(even though I spent considerable time on it).  I believe that the problem is
related to my sendmail config.  I have been able to get this to work.

So far, after only 1-2 days of working with cfengine, I like what I see.

Thanks,
Todd