RE: cfservd under Solaris 10 SMF

From: Young, Darren
Subject: RE: cfservd under Solaris 10 SMF
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:48:34 -0600

Beautiful, you just saved me learning all about SMF manifests for the
time. Many many thanks.

Question, doesn't it need to be imported via an svccfg import 'file'
before it can be controlled?

Probably want to make sure people know that the cfservd_ctl scripts has
to be executable.

Also, the cfservd_ctl scriptie works fine on it's own, however it fails
to start on my 10 system and when I try to clear maintenance on it:

Feb  9 10:46:44 vcs01 svc.startd[7]: [ID 652011 daemon.warning]
svc:/application/cfservd:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/cfservd_ctl
start" failed with exit status 137.
Feb  9 10:46:44 vcs01 svc.startd[7]: [ID 748625 daemon.error]
application/cfservd:default failed