Re: ExecResult(/command) must specify an absolute path

From: Edward F. Brown
Subject: Re: ExecResult(/command) must specify an absolute path
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:13:05 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, February 17, 2006 8:00 am, Brian E. Seppanen said:
> I'm running cfengine-2.1.13 and I have the following in my control section
>
> solaris.Hr09.Day17.February.Yr2006::
> usera = ( ReturnsZero("/bin/getent passwd usera") )

You've got 'ExecResult' in your subject and 'ReturnsZero' in your example.
 ExecResult goes in 'control:', and sets a variable.   ReturnsZero is used
in a 'groups:' (or classes) section, not control, which is what I'd guess
that you want to do here, to test for usera and take an action if the user
exists.  In either case, try it without the quotes.

-Ed