ip.c 'CF_MAXHOSTAMELEN' undeclared was Re: proto.c usage of sockaddr_in

From: Marcia Goetsch
Subject: ip.c 'CF_MAXHOSTAMELEN' undeclared was Re: proto.c usage of sockaddr_in6 for Mac OS X platform
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:40:56 -0500

I also had this problem on Mac OS X 10.4.5 with Xcode 2.2.1 and tried the
current snapshot as you suggested.  That led me to this error:

ip.c: In function 'IPString2Hostname':
ip.c:341: error: parse error before ';' token
ip.c:353: error: 'CF_MAXHOSTAMELEN' undeclared (first use in this function)
ip.c:353: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ip.c:353: error: for each function it appears in.)

Are there any Mac OS X Tiger versions or snapshots available?

Marcia