Re: ExecResult(/command) must specify an absolute path

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Re: ExecResult(/command) must specify an absolute path
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:53:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Mark Burgess wrote:

Did you compile it yourself or is this a package? I have not seen
anything like this but I did hear someone else who had had the same
problem.

I've compiled it myself. I've compiled it on two similar hosts, and it doesn't work on either. It was the latest snapshot at the time I grabbed it. I've tried 2.1.17 and the same problem.

Linux hosta 2.4.27.08032005 #1 SMP Wed Aug 3 10:56:05 CDT 2005 sparc64 GNU/Linux

gcc 3.3.5-3
libdb3 3.2.9-22
libssl0.9.7 0.9.7e-3
cfengine 2.1.18 Snapshot

Is there any other information that might be helpful?

Brian Seppanen
608.826.1464