Re: exim config and edit files

From: christian pearce
Subject: Re: exim config and edit files
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:47:07 -0500

Do you think you could attach the file?  It is hard to tell what is
mangled and what is real.

Plus it looks like Append needs to be used in conjunction with some
other directives, read the docs below.

"This should be used in conjunction with the decision structures
BeginGroupIfNoLineMatching and BreakIfLineMatches. "