Change policyhost based on situations

From: Chin, Frank
Subject: Change policyhost based on situations
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:16:24 -0600

I have a situation where I need to set policyhost based on different situations.

I have the following in update.conf:

control:

AllowRedefinitionOf = ( policyhost )
policyhost = "cfengine1.test.com"
.
.
.

actionsequence = ( module:define_policyhost copy)

My intent is to have a default of policyhost=cfengine1.test.com but in different
situations, I may want to reset it to be policyhost=cfengine2.test.com.  The behavior
I see is that the value is always the variable of policyhost = "cfengine1.test.com".
Has anyone tried this or is this the intended behavior.  cfengine version 2.1.14

Thanks in advance,