Re: email notification problem

From: weiler
Subject: Re: email notification problem
Date: 11 Mar 2006 10:36:04 -0800

OK so I went ahead and put this in my cfagent.conf file:

Inform = ( on )

I saw it randomly in the cfagent/control section of the reference
manual and thought I'd give it a try.  Emails seem to be coming to me
now.  The cfengine manual doesn't mention that it is required when
running 'cfexecd -F', but it seems it is, at least in my case.

I think I'm good with the email thing now.  Perhaps the cfexecd section
of the manual should be updated if this is the way it is supposed to
work.