EndGroup without Begin

From: Michael Spindler
Subject: EndGroup without Begin
Date: 16 Mar 2006 21:51:43 -0800

Hi!

Following situation:

OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 2)
Version: cfengine-2.1.18

Because of problems in our production enviroment, I set up a small test
case: In editfiles, I try to add a string to a line which begins with a
keyword.

test.txt:
---
[root@sv2277 ~]# cat /tmp/test.txt
nokeyword
keyword
nokeyword
---

Configuration in cfagent.conf:
---
editfiles:
    sv2277::
        # Test edit
        { /tmp/test.txt
            BeginGroupIfLineMatching "^keyword"
                AppendToLineIfNotContains " StringToAdd"
            EndGroup
        }
---

I get the following output:
---
cf:cfengine::/var/cfengine/inputs/cfagent.conf:50: EndGroup without
Begin
cf:cfengine::/var/cfengine/inputs/cfagent.conf:51: Editfiles Begin/End
mismatch before or at line
---

Output in debug-mode:
---
DEFINED FILE EDITS

EDITFILE  /tmp/test.txt (n)(r=0)
 Context scope: main
 IfElapsed=1, ExpireAfter=2
 BeginGroupIfLineMatching [^keyword] if (sv2277)
 AppendToLineIfNotContains [ StringToAdd] if (sv2277)
 EndGroup [nodata] if (sv2277)
---

Any ideas?

Best regards,