Re: creating, fixing files

From: Chris St. Pierre
Subject: Re: creating, fixing files
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:50:41 -0500 (CDT)

Try getting rid of the action=fixall.  From the manual:

  The touch facility creates a new file with the specified permissions
  and ownership, or corrects the permissions and ownership of an
  existing file,...

It then goes on to say that create is almost exactly like touch.  It
sounds like you don't need the fixall, and that's what's causing the
problem.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University