Re: Newbie in cfengine, want to implement to my system

From: Jason Edgecombe
Subject: Re: Newbie in cfengine, want to implement to my system
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:51:03 -0400

Edgardo Diesta Jr. wrote:
Sir/Ma'am,
I'm Edgardo Diesta, a Systems Admin here in philippines. I've read about cfengine and I've learned that it can centralized a systems configuration(s). Sir/Ma'am, I would really really appreciate if you can help me build a cfengine system 'Server / Client'. Sir/Ma'am, please help me step by step.

Many Thanks to all the members.
Edgardo,

I would suggest reading the tutorial at http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Tutorial.html and the article http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6848

You will first need to download cfengine as a binary package or as a source package. The source package will need to be compiled.

Jason