Re: Defining Classes based on hostname?

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Re: Defining Classes based on hostname?
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:52:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Jason Martin wrote:

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 03:32:23PM -0400, Brian E. Seppanen wrote:
Is there a means of defining that a host with a specific hostname prefix
will belong to a specific class?
SOMECLASS               = ( Regcmp("^cd","${fqhost}") )

This is exactly what I was looking for, but alas its not working for me. Is there somewhere that the pattern match rules that regcmp abides by are defined?

Thanks,

Brian Seppanen
608.826.1464