Re: Pull file from remote servers and store on master cfengine server.

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Re: Pull file from remote servers and store on master cfengine server.
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:15:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Arkadi Colson wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to pull one file from remote servers and copy it to the master cfengine server. Can this be done? I know it works to distribute files but is it possible to do it in the other way around?

If you run cfservd on the remote servers its possible, otherwise you would have to set up something like a shell command to do a scp or sftp using public key authentication.

BTW: I think the list that you posted isn't used much anymore, you should subscribe to help-cfengine@cfengine.org to get on the current list. Which means I also need to get off this list.