want to warn/kill memory intensive apps

From: Yaroslav Halchenko
Subject: want to warn/kill memory intensive apps
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:32:36 -0500

I want to warn or may be even kill memory intensive applications on some
PCs...
as I understood from the doc I need to use filter, now I just don't get
how to specify that memory utilization is higher than for instance
2000m. the manual says VSize:     virtual memory size (quoted regex) ,
so how should quoted regex look like? smth like

"([^ ]+1|[23456789])000000000"? ;-)

Why there is no "To/FromVSize" to be somewhat uniform with the other
filters?

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark