GMANE misconfigured?

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: GMANE misconfigured?
Date: 25 Jan 2007 13:41:12 -0500

my GMANE-brokered posts to this group all get an autoresponse talking
about the switch from gnu.org to cfengine.org.  I think that the place
to email messages for this usenet group is recorded at GMANE in
general, rather than specifically for my account, so I anticipate a
listowner will have to ask the GMANE folks to change it.

Am I missing something?

- Allen S. Rout