Undefine Classes in cfe2 actionsequence?

From: Atom Powers
Subject: Undefine Classes in cfe2 actionsequence?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:29:27 -0800

In the cfengine2 reference manual, at the bottom of 4.10.4 AddClasses,
it says "Another way to restrict classes is to add a list of classes
to be undefined in the actionsequence. See next section." But the next
section, nor any other section that I can find, does not discuss
undefining classes in the actionsequence.

The problem here is that I need to run two passes of editfiles, and
one must come before the other. But when I do:
actionsequence = ( editfiles.first editfiles.second ); the class
'first' is still defined when it runs again for the second time. I did
this in a few other places as well, for shellcommands and copy, but
editfiles appears to be the only place where the first class remains
defined. (Perhaps because I'm editing the same file more than once?)

Is there an elegant way to solve this problem?

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--