help-debbugs

how to search N newest bugs? (was: Re: bug#7419: 24.0.50; emacs -Q -nw p

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: how to search N newest bugs? (was: Re: bug#7419: 24.0.50; emacs -Q -nw positions cursor in empty lines on the second column)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:22:34 +0100

Hi Glenn,
* Glenn Morris <address@hidden> [17. Nov. 2010]:
> (There is a help-debbugs mailing list.)

Thanks.

>>> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?ordering=age;package=Emacs
>>>
>>> Tassilo's bug report does not show up.  Do you know why?
>
> Well, it's merged now, and the merged bug shows up, so who knows.
>
> I'd guess any issues are due to the hack I put in to limit the max
> number of displayed bugs. There are too many Emacs bugs for them all
> to be listed on a single page.
>
> May I suggest searching for subject keywords before filing a
> bug?

I searched the page for "20.0.50" but Tassilos bug did not show up.

> Or looking at the N newest bugs.

That was my first idea.  But I do not know how to do that.  First
from the drop down menu in the advanced search options area I
choose "newest bugs" along with "Emacs" but this did not help.
That's the reason why I requested the results as sorted by age: I
expected a list which is not devided into severity sections.
This did not work out...

Is there a way to show the bugs for the last N days?

Ciao, Gregor
--