help-debbugs

bug#26380: Getting a copy of the GNU Debbugs

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: bug#26380: Getting a copy of the GNU Debbugs
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 18:57:57 -0400

> I’ve just filed a registration request at Savannah for a “debbugs-gnu”
> project.

Did this go through?  I've meanwhile identified [1: f0a45d7] as the
version debbugs.gnu.org started from, and reconstructed some plausible
VCS commits based on the backup files from the tar file (the order is
according to their timestamps, semi-automated with the attached
replay-debbugs.el).  You can find the result at
https://gitlab.com/npostavs/debbugs.git, the gnu-reconstruction branch
has all the debbugs.gnu.org changes.

[1: f0a45d7]: 2009-07-27 16:14:26 -0700
   * use found instead of version in set_found inside of reassign

https://gitlab.com/npostavs/debbugs/commit/f0a45d7d3146ad8406b5bb1b11934852610e5f2f.patch