help-debbugs

Re: getting all bugs on a single page?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: getting all bugs on a single page?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:31:00 -0800

Hi Karl

On Wed, Jan 31 2024, Karl Berry wrote:

> Is there any way to just get everything on one page, e.g., change that
> 400 to some large number? I mean, via parameters in the cgi call

The parameter '&max-bugs=1000' should do it, except upstream limited
the number to 400. [1]

I do not see the limitation in the latest version of Debbugs [2] but the
CGI script does not currently work on better.juix.org. [3]

I may or may not fix that at the moment. I am really hoping for some
type of positive response regarding the deployment on GNU Guix. It would
show that my efforts are something we, as a group, would like to build
on.

Kind regards
Felix

[1]