help-debbugs

Re: Unable to reply to bugs with git-send-email

From: Skyler Ferris
Subject: Re: Unable to reply to bugs with git-send-email
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 22:14:28 +0000

Hi Felix,

On 2/1/24 12:46, Felix Lechner wrote:
> I am currently hoping to win the FSF's trust and migrate Debbugs to a
> newer version. Let's revisit your issue then, if that's okay with you.

Thanks for letting me know. I am currently using a configuration to send
my emails through a bridge that forwards to my provider's servers, which
is working for the moment. But it requires some manual overhead each
time I send an email so it would be nice to get my local exim server
working again, whenever is convenient for you.

Thanks again for the help!