help-debbugs

Re: Reporting bugs in Mumi

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Reporting bugs in Mumi
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 08:17:10 -0800

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Feb 08 2024, Michael Albinus wrote:

> I've created the project.

Thank you!

>> We could use help-debbugs@gnu.org
>
> since this is not an exclusive mumi ML, I didn't activate
> the exclusive mode for this (meaning any new message on the list gets a
> new bug number, and will be assigned to the mumi project).

I may have misunderstood. Is the mailing list for submissions to report
out?

Debian does not use the bug-X@ submissions and relies on Package:
stanzas in the message bodies instead. I am not sure what I wrote
earlier makes any sense.

> This page describes how to submit guix bugs. I would
> prefer rather a page which describes how to submit mumi bugs.

Okay, I will let the Mumi maintainers chime in on Mumi's web presence.

Kind regards
Felix