help-debbugs

Re: Missing patch from the list?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Missing patch from the list?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:38:18 +0100

Konstantin Kharlamov <Hi-Angel@yandex.ru> writes:

Hi Konstantin,

> Oh, I see, thank you, sorry I didn't read the archive before sending
> the email. Actually, I didn't even know `help-debbugs` is an ML, I
> thought it goes to debbug sysadmins, sorry for the noise 😊

No need to excuse, the situation *IS* annoying.

I've spent some hours today to find the reason, but all logs I've
consulted look normal. I suppose it is rather something about how
debbugs is integrated with the project-specific mailing lists, but this
is out of my knowledge foo.

Best regards, Michael.