help-debbugs

Re: WSDL files for debbugs.gnu.org and bugs.debian.org

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: WSDL files for debbugs.gnu.org and bugs.debian.org
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:48:34 +0100

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Felix,

> I believe the two WSDL files I attached here are suitable for
> debbugs.gnu.org and for bugs.debian.org.
>
> They are stock files, respectively, without the unused "service port"
> stanza.

Thanks. However, they are derived from the existing Debbugs.wsdl, which
fits debbugs.gnu.org reality. There are minor differences between the
SOAP API of debbugs.gnu.org and bugs.debian.org. For example, the
"search_est" operation was added to debbugs.gnu.org, it doesn't exist on
bugs.debian.org. And perhaps there are also other changes on
debbugs.gnu.org which I don't remember.

OTOH, there might be API changes over the last 15 years on
bugs.debian.org which we aren't aware of. This should be said at least
in a comment, and "search_est" should be removed from debbugs-debian.wsdl.

> Kind regards
> Felix

Best regards, Michael.