help-debbugs

Re: Not receiving Emails from Debbugs (was Re: bug#70132: closed ...)

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Not receiving Emails from Debbugs (was Re: bug#70132: closed ...)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:38:44 -0700

Hi simon,

On Tue, Apr 16 2024, Simon Tournier wrote:

> I do not receive any email from Debbugs.
>
> From: Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org>
> To: 70132@debbugs.gnu.org
> Cc: [...] Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com>

I am not sure your copy travelled through Debbugs.  It probably went
only though eggs.gnu.org, which is the MX for gnu.org.

Ludo' may use a submission service on that mail server.

Gmail has for some time enforced DKIM signatures and other anti-spam
measures that impede delivery.  If one of the other recipients would be
so kind to forward to this list the message they received---all headers
included---we may be able to get to the bottom of your mystery.

> I only receive the one closing – sent to 70132-done@debbugs.gnu.org –
> where I was specifically CC by you

A copy of that message would likewise be helpful.

Kind regards
Felix