help-emacs-windows

RE: [h-e-w] Paste Chinese GB2312 under Emacs 21.2 in JapaneseWindows2000

From: li jinhua
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Paste Chinese GB2312 under Emacs 21.2 in JapaneseWindows2000
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Mike and Mr. Jason
   I reset the "Local" and also set it as "default
value", then reboot my PC. Now it works!
Thank you all! (Last time, I forgot to set it as
"default", so it doesn't work!)
   But now, if I want to paste Japanese, I must reset
the local and reboot my PC again! It means I need 3
minutes time! Do you think so? Because now I can't
paste Japanese rightly as before.
   Maybe the current version of NTEmacs must do with
it like this way!  what about 21.4?!

LI