Clarification Regarding Porting Flex and Bison to RTOS

From: Avai Arasi
Subject: Clarification Regarding Porting Flex and Bison to RTOS
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:25:36 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

   I am trying to port both Flex and Bison to a Real Time OS. I don't have
the device options like the file which the Flex expects as input. In the
place of the file i have a character pointer. How should I proceed with
the parsing ?

  Is there any standard procedure for this porting ? If somebody has
already done such a work can i have some hints please.

Thank You.

Regards,
Avaiarasi
Senior Engineer R & D