Redirection question

From: ROLAND
Subject: Redirection question
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:30:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I seem to be having some trouble with redirecting the
in- and output of my program to a file.
I am not sure if the problem is with BISON or FLEX,
but I'm sure it's with one of them, because when I use
YACC and LEX, the problem does not occur...
I have a program which takes input from the user or a
file and gives some output. The program is sort of a
simulator (text-based) for a radar.
I start my program by typing "sim2901 <sim2901.ctl
>output" where 'sim2901' is the program, 'sim2901.ctl'
is the input-file and 'output' should be the log-file
for waht has happened.
The ouput-file using LEX/YACC looks like this:

0> lp eccm.obj
OBJECT ECCM LOADED

Here 0> is the program prompt.
Using BISON/FLEX I get this:

0> OBJECT ECCM LOADED

As you can see, it does not show the input in the
generated output!
Can someone tell me how this is possible, and how to
solve this??

Roland