Error 1189

From: Unnikrishnan, Gopinathan
Subject: Error 1189
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:59:37 -0800

Hi,
        My name is Unnikrishnan, working with Compaq. I am facing one
problem in compiling a VC++6.0 project.
I have to build a DLL project, and it uses only C files. ( Not C++ ). I
was using VC++ 5.0 version, and it is working fine with that. Now I
require to build the DLL project in VC++ 6.0 version, and I am getting
the following error.

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\MFC\INCLUDE\afx.h(15) :
fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC requires C++ compilation (use a .cpp
suffix)"
Error executing cl.exe.
Please help me out, if anybody knows its solution.

Appreciate your comments/reply regarding this problem.

Note:
        In the above DLL project, I have 5 dlls in it.

Thanks