Re: make error with Flex??

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: Re: make error with Flex??
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:26:33 +0200

Hi,

Pretty straight forward. The shell (sh) is complaining that it cannot find
yacc to execute yacc -d parse.y.
It could be simply that you have yacc and is not in your PATH.
Try "find / -name yacc".
If you have yacc add it to your PATH:
PATH="/path/to/yacc:$PATH"
export PATH
If you don't, you need to install yacc.

BTW yacc is a different program than flex, and it is not flex's error that
you don't have it.

Nikos