about using yacc and lex in Visual C++ enviroment

From: Yan Gao
Subject: about using yacc and lex in Visual C++ enviroment
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:31:56 +0800

Hello!

I am participating a project, in which I need to use Yacc and Lex in the
Visual C++ 6.0 environment. But there're always errors when I try to
generate the EXE file. I am told to add "/TC" option in "Project Settings"
dialog. But then I found I can't use the the good features of C++. I can
only write code in C, not C++!

My Yacc version is bison++ 1.21-5, and my Lex version is flex 2.5.4.

I'll appreciate it very much if you could answer my questions.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Yan Gao(Ms.)