Memory Leak

From: Bribeiro
Subject: Memory Leak
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:16:21 +0200

Hello all!

I'm working with flex and bison, and when I build my project and run it
inside a code guard, for example, I receive the following memory leak
warning, about the code generated by flex:

Memory leak - 16386 bytes allocated by maloc

Function yy_flex_alloc()

#ifdef YY_USE_PROTOS
static void *yy_flex_alloc( yy_size_t size )
#else
static void *yy_flex_alloc( size )
yy_size_t size;
#endif
 {
 return (void *) malloc( size );    <--- here is the problem!!!
 }

Has anybody ever had this problem?

Thanks,

Bruno.