Multiple Flex Lexer in one C++ Project

From: Heiko Kopp
Subject: Multiple Flex Lexer in one C++ Project
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:20:49 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem defining multiple Lexers inside a single project. I tried to understand what the man-page told me about the #define/#undefine Strategy for the include-file FlexLexer.h, but I still get many erros regarding duplicate declarations.

Has anybody a simple example of such a system using multiple lexers?

Thank you very much,

Sincerly

Heiko Kopp