File of the compilation (make) of flex-2.5.31 on i686-pc-mingw32: fallos

From: Julián Calderón Almendros
Subject: File of the compilation (make) of flex-2.5.31 on i686-pc-mingw32: fallos.txt
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:27:25 +0200

I'm utilizing the Mingw-Msys 1.0.9 environment.

These are the results of the compilation of flex-2.5.31 on
i686-pc-mingw32 where the version of the compiler is gcc-3.2.3-mingw32,
and make-3.80. If it's necessary more information over the ./configure
process I would send you.

For the same compiler and host I have utilized a table.c patched to
compile flex-2.5.27 and it have been successful.

The patch is necessary because in Win32 htonl() etc. are in winsock2.h
and the library is libw2s_32.a, but there exist problems with the
linking. Until now I don't yet know the cause. I'm investigating the
subject. The other function such wait() fork() pipe(), I believe that
don't exist in win32 systems. In the other hand I have watch that the
mentioned functions are in the libgw32c that complements the current
libraries in mingw32. But I haven't yet did the trying.

Thanks in advance.

JULIÁN CALDERÓN ALMENDROS
e-mail: address@hidden
          address@hidden