RE: Flex++/Bison++

From: Moretti, Luciano (MED)
Subject: RE: Flex++/Bison++
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:36:41 -0500

I knew about this, but every article I've seen so far says to not use
this option when mixing Flex/Bison.  I really don't know the full
reasoning behind this. (http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Lex-YACC-HOWTO-5.html)

After re-reading the documentation, I think I'll switch over to the
help-bison list, as it seems that Flex is actually quite C++ ready, and
the problem is really on the Bison side.

Thank you,

Luciano