Re: unicode support

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: unicode support
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:45:54 +0100

At 17:50 +0300 2005/03/13, Vladimir Tkachyov wrote:
Do you plan to make flex to understand unicode?

It seems that few humans understand Unicode, and if humans don't understand it, how can they teach computers how to do it? :-)

Whereas I do not know whether the Flex developers will implement Unicode features (I think it is on the Todo list, but it has not decided yet how to do it), I posted here some time ago a Haskell program that allows one to compute Flex like Unicode regular patterns. Feedback welcome (bugs, etc.).

--
  Hans Aberg