An undefined symbol

From: Christopher Cullum
Subject: An undefined symbol
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with this issue.
I am developing under FC3 and trying to port an application from RH7.2 to
FC3.  I have most of it done, but I get an error when I try to run my
application through the lexer.  I get the error:
LoadLib:Can't load library named libMCS_tam_component_Pscript.so:
/home_local/cullumc/dev/MCS/lib/libMCS_tam_component_Pscript.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN11yyFlexLexerC2EPSiPSo

The libMCS_tam_component_Pscript.so was liked with -lfl, so I am not sure
why the yyFlexLexer is not showing up in the so?

--
Christopher Cullum
address@hidden