parsing mime multipart sections...

From: Roberto Diaz
Subject: parsing mime multipart sections...
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:41:47 +0200

Hi.

I have to parser some documents which contain some mime/multiparts
sections..

I haven't problems parsing most of the document using flex/bison the
problem is in the multipart sections.

for instance:

--break
Content-Length:176

... body 1...
--break
Content-Length:104

....body 2.....
--break
...etc...

 you see the boundary is dynamically defined so I can no use regular
expressions to detect the "--break".. this wouldn't be an issue at all
if I could use regular expressions to detect the bodies..  but this is
not the case for the text/plain parts.

Maybe some of you know about some trick.,.

Thank you very much in advance..

Roberto.