RE: Open position available

From: michael fischer
Subject: RE: Open position available
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:03:04 +0000

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
No start up cost ! No Experience necessary! We will coach you.
Your personal instructor will teach and train you how to put the internet and
your computer to work.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time
right away.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free
time!
Remember there are no costs to start working with our company.
Get paid fix wages plus commission for completed work. Make more money doing
less work.
What you need is basic Internet knowledge, access to a computer with internet
connection.
We will train and mentor you one- on-one if you are serious and remain
teachable.

APPLY NOW to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application please fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html