Your order

From: Dan Youngblood
Subject: Your order
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:02:29 +0000

You must regulate your life by the standards you admire when you are at your best. We owe a deep debt of gratitude to Adam, the first great benefactor of the human race: he brought death into the world.
Things don't turn up in this world until somebody turns them up.
The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways I to die, and you to live. Which is better? Only God knows.
Oh! death will find me long before I tire of watching you.For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.A funeral is a pageant whereby we attest our respect for the dead by enriching the undertaker.
It is invariable found that a content man is usually a weak one.Sings. Hope in every sphere of life is a privilege that attaches to action. No action, no hope.