Re: simple Flex program?

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: simple Flex program?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:41:51 +0100

On 19/04/06, Alexandru <address@hidden> wrote:
> The project is to be done in C++ and Flex. It is for a course of Finite
> Language Automata but unfortunately Flex information has been very little.
> So it has no practical use...just to test our skills. Which I lack :(
>  Do you have anything that does a similar search so I can modify the flex
> code and get the job done? Thanks,

It seems to me that if this is for a course and the project was
assigned to you, you should do it alone without any direct help or
code re-utilization. You should learn how to do it, not how to modify
existing code to suit your needs. I'm sure you're learn that along
your degree.
This does not mean that you can't get help on specific flex question,
but again, nobody will do _your_ job!

Regards,

Paulo Matos