help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] rigid CodeWarrior compiler warnings

From: Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster)
Subject: [help-gengetopt] rigid CodeWarrior compiler warnings
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:04:31 +0200

Hi there,

I was the lucky one in my company who got compiled the gengetopt generated
souce code with CodeWarrior C compiler. If you haven't already known this
compiler and its rigidity, I'll sum it up. It still keeps emiting warning
messages when the most recent GCC with -W -Wall finds everything OK.

I made a little patch to the latest 2.13 tarball to eliminate the most annoying
type mismatch warnings (int <-> unsigned int "conflicts"). (btw, there is still
one warning in the config file parser.)

--
Papp, Győző
VirusBuster Kft