help-gengetopt

RE: [help-gengetopt] RE: GNU Gengetopt 2.12.2 enum and its fellows...

From: Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster)
Subject: RE: [help-gengetopt] RE: GNU Gengetopt 2.12.2 enum and its fellows...
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:22:12 +0200

" multiple options with arguments must be given repeatedly and
" cannot be gathered like this:
" >
" >     --multiple=arg1,arg2,arg3

" you're right! :-)
"
" here's the fixed version
"
" http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/gengetopt-2.13rc2.tar.gz
"
" > 2.) enum type does not take "typestr" in the .ggo file.
"
" it actually does:
"
" option "multistring-values-no-short"      - "multiple string
" option with
" values no-short" typestr="BAR" values="foo","bar" no multiple
"
" groupoption "string-values-group"      - "group string option with
" values and default" typestr="FOO"
" values="foo","bar","foobar","barfoo"
" default="bar" group="group1"

OK, then I'll offer a draw, do you sign it? :)
Maybe I didn't write those tokens in the right order, thanks anyway.