help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Input validation

From: Michael Hagemann
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Input validation
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 02:51:06 +0100

Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Tiago Menezes wrote:
I have been quiet since I raised the 'Input validation' issue because of
the Xmas break. I just like to say thank you everyone who replied to my
message and thanks Lorenzo for releasing the fixed version so quickly.

It's now time to get back to work! Happy New Year,

so I assume it's working! (Of course I had done many tests before releasing it :-)

happy new year!
    Lorenzo

I have tested it, too. Works for me, and very non-exhaustive testing showed some good results. ;-)

happy new year, everybody!
michael