help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] make cmd_line_list and cmd_line_list_tmp static?

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] make cmd_line_list and cmd_line_list_tmp static?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:13:10 +0200

Andre Noll wrote:
Hi

On 16:25, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:

I tried to fix the problem with another solution (the customized getopt
can still be inserted in the generated c source, by manually using
--include-getopt, which is still a good quick thing, in case your
program is destined for a system which does not provide getopt_long):

1. I switched back to optind = 0 (by few days I'll tell you more about
what the C library maintainers replied to my bug report)
2. I added a check to see whether the program name is in the remaining
arguments and, if so, simply discards it, so that it does not end in the
inputs[] array).

I'm fine with this version. para_audiod contains seven different
command line parsers by now, and everything seems to work well with
the latest gengetopt rc.

GREAT!

I'm looking forward to hearing from Gyozo, about the usage of another getopt implementation :-)

thanks
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |