help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Feature requests: gettext

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Feature requests: gettext
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:01:52 +0200

Salvatore Santagati wrote:
Hi there,

I  thought,  is if possible implement support for gettext
[http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/] into gengetopt ?

Thanks in advanced
Salvatore Santagati

Hi

as I had already told Salvatore privately, I've never used gettext (actually I've never used internalization myself in any programming languages), so I'd really appreciate the help of anyone in the list who used gettext: some ideas, some clues on how the generated parser should be modified...

thanks in advance
cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net