help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Questions and code...

From: Jonas Lindqvist
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Questions and code...
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:06:42 +0200

Hi!
Thanks for the answers...

I haven't used CVS in several years, so I'm not really up to date on
the subject of creating patches for you to merge into the code-tree.

if you need help with patch generation, lemme know. i've screwed it up enough times. ;)

Great! I'll email you when I have something to share...

Ask away. I think we all read everything, so even if theres multi- day lag, just remember, the professors are very busy. ;)

Yeah... Time... It would be nice to have more of it.

/Jonas